Recognizing Generosity & Hospitality
Property Owner’s Award Recipients
- Ken & Chelsea Roberts
- Laura Bettis & Ben Rydalch
- Phil & Yvette Davis
- Will & Katlin Crawford
- Scott & Sherri Nicholson
- Eric Dusa, Park Manager
- H. Cooper Black Jr. Memorial Field Trial & Recreation Area
- Brian Davis, Forest Director at Sand Hills State Forest
- and Private Land Owners Larry Hendrix, Wayne Boatwright and David Saleeby
- Andy Kahn
- Phil Strader
- TJ Lindbloom
- TJ Lindbloom
- Kevin & Pam Bunnell
- BigWoods on the Trinity
- Dr. Robert McFarlane, Texas
- August A. Busch Memorial Conservation Area, Saint Charles, MO
- H. Cooper Black Recreation Area, Cheraw, SC
- Clear Creek Sports Club, Corning CA
- Jeff Oakes, Flint Oak, Fall River, Kansas
- M. Barnett Lawley Forever Wild Field Trial Grounds
- Frank and Terri Durham, Maryland
- Clear Creek Sports Club Staff, Corning, CA. Brad Henman, manager of the club, refused the award saying his staff earned it. Multiple services were provided including pumping water into ponds, housing birds, providing club house for meetings, providing workers, etc.
- Roger and Kaye Fuller, “KC Beefmasters Bluff Creek Ranch” outside Giddings, TX. Roger and Kaye, avid retriever enthusiasts, went out of their way to support the MNRHT. In spite of a torrential rain (11” in one day), the property held up and the event was a success.
- Hibbing, MN — Multiple clubs hosted and multiple land owners but don’t have them all.
- Virginia, Maryland — Two retriever clubs hosted on Department of Natural Resources land.
- Mr. Gary Bechtel, “Bechtel Ranch” outside Morgan Hill, CA. Gary and his staff were most accommodating and pumped water in multiple ponds to meet judge’s needs, filled squirrel holes with dirt to make the terrain safe for dogs, managed the ‘fire control’ aspects in a terrible drought.
- Dr. Robert McFarland, “Big Woods on the Trinity” outside Tennessee Colony, Texas. Dr. MacFarland’s 7500-acre carefully-developed hunting resort was an excellent venue. He kindly pumped water to multiple ponds to meet judge’s needs and heavily fortified roads to accommodate the event.
- Wisconsin, Ray and Elly Muth
- Wisconsin Amateur Field Trial Club
- Thomasville, Sallie Sullivan
- Harold Buckley
- May have been more