The MNRC Annual Meeting was held on September 20, 2013 at Flint Oak. Welcomes were given by AKC Representatives Doug Ljungren and Jerry Mann and Flint Oak General Manager Jeff Oakes. A welcome was also delivered by Host Club Chair and MNRC Board Member Larry Kimble.
The Board of Directors were introduced to the group. Sponsor Liaison Bill Teague thanked our generous sponsors Nestle Purina Petcare, Avery Sporting Dog, Colorado Outfitters, LLC., Garmin Tri-Tronics, Eukanuba, the Iams Company, Dogtra, Flint Oak, Sport Dog, Chris Chantland, Rusty Eck Ford, Quality Ford, Tangelo Products, Midwest Greyhound Supply, Cabela’s and AT&T.
Secretary Elaine Goodner read the minutes from the 2012 meeting. In the absence of Treasurer Jimmy Hughes, Hunt Test Chair Frank Barton read the Treasurer’s Report. Bill Teague explained the new MNRCF foundation.
2014 incoming MNRC President Janet Wood delivered an event report for the MNRC in Corning, CA. Dates are Oct. 9-19, 2014.
Melissa Robinson-Shanks and Jill Volsch reported on the Women’s Challenge Trophy and Janet Wood gave a Vision Report.
Region 1 Vice President Sam Ferguson said a site for the 2015 Master National has not been determined.
Region 1 Director Jack Combs was elected for a second term. And Region 4 Vice President will be Kevin Bunnell.
Election of Judges for 2014 Master National
- Region 1: Megan Baker and Michelle Love
- Region 2: Corrine Clavey and Blake Lemish
- Region 3: Allyn Foster and Lynn Morrison
- Region 4: Mike Collson and Mike Jersperson
- Host Club Recognition: Larry Kimble
- Director Service Pin: Jack D. Combs
- Distinguished Service Plaque: Kevin Bunnell
- 2014 President Pin: Janet Wood
- MNRC Jacket awarded to President Gloria Mundell